mC-Print: True Omni-Channel POS Printing Solution
Combining sophistication with high functionality, Star Micronics mC-Print3™ receipt printer, has been designed to aesthetically match the sleek, modern design of tomorrow’s retail and hospitality environments.
Features & Benefits Overview
- Fast 250mm/second, 80mm front feed, front-loading thermal receipt printer
- Compact and stylish 132 x 140 x 125mm
- Up to 5 interfaces, Ethernet, USB, Lightning USB with direct connection to Apple devices, Bluetooth, Star CloudPRNT
- 2 x USB host ports with multiple peripheral hub functionality
- IPX2 splash proof design with soft operating switches, raised control board and insect prevention for hospitality applications
- Paper saving design with 2mm top margin
- Star Cloud Services ready with Star’s Digital Receipting / Internet device management
- Unique receipt decurl function for flat receipts plus paper end sensor
- New compact PS60C power supply included with AU/NZ power plug
- Options include Star SCD222 Customer Display, Symbol / Zebra DS9208 2D Scanner, Star 1D Scanner, Star CB2002 cash drawer, Star mC-Drawer compact cash drawer, Star Kitchen Buzzer, Wall mount option
Versatile 80mm Receipt Printer
The mC-Print3 is a compact, versatile 80mm receipt printer ideal for businesses operating traditional PC POS systems as well as those migrating to tablet and web-based POS.
With front feed and front paper loading and an IPX2 rated splash proof design, the mC-Print3 also ticks all the boxes for today’s expectations in kitchens, bars and other demanding hospitality environments including integration into self-service kiosks.
The super-compact, front-feed receipt printers offer high quality printing and exceptional functionality with up to 5 interfaces including Star CloudPRNT as well as hub functionality, controlling select USB peripherals attached to the printer including Cash Drawer, Scanner and Customer Display.
Star CloudPRNT provides intelligent printing from a web server from any network to Star printers anywhere in the world without the need for a local POS teminal enabling unparalleled flexibility for remote receipt and remote order printing using a standard receipt printer.
The MCP31LB is Cloud-ready and feature 2 USB host ports for local or Cloud based peripheral control.
|Print Speed||250 mm/second|
|No. of Columns||64 (48)|
|Paper Width||80 mm (58 mm using paper guide)|
|Print Width||72 mm|
|Paper Thickness||0.053 – 0.075 mm|
|Paper Roll Standard||up to 83 mm diameter|
|Auto Cutter||Partial cut with Guillotine (Cutter life 2 million cuts)|
|Print on Disconnection|
|Power Supply||New Compact PS60C Power Supply with AU/NZ Power Cable included. Energy Star Certified.|
|Interfaces & Connectivity||USB 2.0 plus direct, unique data & simultaneous Charging connection to iPad/iPhone/iPod with Apple supplied lightning cable|
|Sensors||Paper End, Near End, Cover Open|
|Dimensions||1320 (W) x 140 (D) x 125(H) mm – 1.68Kg|
|Reliability (Printer MCBF)||60 million lines/ Autocutter 2 million cuts|
|ECO Features||2mm Top Margin for paper saving|
|Software||StarPRNT SDK, WebPRNT SDK, PassPRNT, WebPRNT Browser, Windows Driver / Utility|
|What’s included in the Box||Printer, compact PS60C Power Supply, Power Cable, Set Up Guide|
|Options||Star 1D Scanner, 2D Scanner, Cash drawer, SCD222 Customer Display, Kitchen Buzzer, wall mount bracket|
|Star Cloud READY||Star Cloud Services Tools included: Digital Receipting, Device Management Tool, Customer Satisfaction Survey, Engage Now, Receipt Flip.|
|Warranty||12 months – users register free for 3 years|
|For further information||Sales Call +64 9 525 3102 or Contact Us|